This new Second Edition of the original landmark 2004 book from Jeffrey Hamelman includes:
- 140 recipes, including 40 new ones
- Many tweaks and updates to the previous recipes
- 252 illustrations of step-by-step techniques
- 41 full-color photographs
- Updated information on working with locally grown whole grains, understanding trends in milling technology, and teaching hand mixing techniques.
This edition is slated to be available mid December 2012, just in time to be found under your local holiday shrubbery.
Click the links or image above to order your copy from your local Amazon today!
Happy baking to all!